The PG21MS Series includes advanced narrow-stile microprocessor-controlled door alarms for surface mounting on a door or door frame.
Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theatre doors.
- Two selectable arming modes:
- Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
- Standard arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds & 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile doors
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include:
- Continuous alarm
- Minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- Tamper switch supervised
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- Metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Optional Strobe unit (shown) – PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include a highly visible amber strobe will flash when unit goes into alarm
- Keypad-controlled narrow stile door alarm, similar to PG21, plus:
- Digital codes for master, management and passage (used for auto-arming)
- 3 security levels for:
- a) high security
- b) unattended applications
- c) flexible control for delivery doors, etc.
- Audible low battery warning
- 3 Programmable 95db siren styles: sweep, pulsed, and steady
- Logo key is dual function test button
- PGKPD Accessory:
- For optional use with the PG30, this low-profile, brushed aluminum finished accessory provides all functions of the PG30 from the outside of the door. (Available in metallic silver only.)
The Pilfergard Model PG10 is an exit door alarm designed to deter the use of the secured door by sounding a twin action alarm when opened by unauthorized personnel. The alarm can be bypassed from inside or outside by the use of a key. (Requires standard mortise cylinder not supplied.) This durable surface mount unit is easily installed and is tamper-supervised with two separate tamper switches. Its test button verifies battery. Optional AC power supply available.
All of the features of the PG10 unit with addition of a flashing strobe for easy alarm identification.
Choice of system controllers.
Call 0161 627 2953 or FAX : 0161 6206995
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or via the CONTACT US form.