Trilogy Networx Locks eliminate door-to-door programming and audit trail retrieval by communicating wirelessly via Ethernet or 802.11B/G, while providing all original Trilogy standalone lock’s functionality.
They provide a quick, easy, economical access system with advanced features & functions, like automatic schedules, event logs and support for 2000 doors and 5000 existing Prox. ID Cards/Badges, but with no wires to run, and no access panels or power supplies to buy or install. At its simplest, it’s one Grade 1 durable wireless lock per door, installed in about an hour, all communicating to a single Gateway (each gateway controls up to 63 locks), networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC. In addition to Wireless Trilogy Networx’ unsurpassed battery
–life, exceeding 5 years, they feature new network-wide capabilities, executed from any lock or the network’s PC, including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock deployed in seconds, and you can activate (non-priority) system-wide free-passage or locking modes from the PC. For existing Trilogy installations, original standalone and new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software.
At its simplest, it’s one Grade 1 durable wireless lock per door, installed in about an hour, all communicating to a single Gateway (each gateway controls up to 63 locks), networked to any non-dedicated Windows-based PC. In addition to Wireless Trilogy Networx’ unsurpassed battery life, exceeding 5 years using 4 C-cell batteries, they feature new network-wide capabilities, executed from any lock or the network’s PC, including emergency priority global lockdown or unlock deployed in seconds, and you can activate (non-priority) system-wide free-passage or locking modes from the PC. For existing Trilogy installations, original standalone and new Trilogy Networx locks can seamlessly share one common database hosted on free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software.
- Automatic battery status reports at the PC; visual and audible low-battery status indicators at lock(s)
- Trilogy Networx and gateway modules have an integral transceiver for highly-efficient 900MHz bidirectional communications, for longer range and less interference than with more common 2.4GHz spread spectrum devices. Alarm Lock devices require NO wiring; NO splitters or repeaters; NO hardwiring to the host/server; NO extra power supplies; and NO access controller/panels
- In 10 seconds, activate emergency global lockdown/unlock from the Networx PC or any Networx lock activated from any lock, with or without the PC online by any authorized user with global permissions
- System-wide free-passage enable or disable, can likewise be activated from the Networx PC.
- Locks support up to 5000 users with 3-6 digit numeric PIN codes and PDL-Series also support prox ID card users (virtually all HID™ format proximity technology ID cards, fobs, credentials)
- On demand, in seconds, wirelessly change users, schedules, lock features or retrieve 35,000 events/lock from any networked PC
- Unattended programming updates or event log retrievals can be scheduled to run automatically, saving manpower and time
- Seamless upgrade path for original Trilogy users: Trilogy Wireless Networx Locks seamlessly integrate into an existing Alarm Lock Trilogy standalone door access system and share the same single DL-WINDOWS database (requires v4.0.1 or higher). Existing Trilogy users can easily add one wireless Networx Lock, or as many as two thousand, to an existing system seamlessly with no downtime
- Secure 128bit AES PC encryption and proprietary RF-link lock-to-Gateway communication encryption protects the system from interference or tampering (WEP or WPA compatible with wireless modem)
- Remote System Management: VPN-connection / remote capability for accessing the Networx System and controlling up to all 2000 locks per account, with all the security and peace-of-mind of your IT network. (No special modems required.)
- Wireless locks are fully keypad programmable and can be up and functioning even before their wireless network is configured, so IT departments don’t have to coordinate with physical security departments or locksmiths
- Free Alarm Lock DL-WINDOWS software doesn’t require a dedicated computer or a special computer network or costly server software licenses, it simply runs as a secure Microsoft Windows-based application, on any computer system (as basic as a desktop or laptop PC), a wired or wireless router, and a gateway module or on an internal LAN with static IP address (recommended). MS XP and Vista supported (v4.01 or higher)
- Minimising hardware & installation costs, a single gateway module can interface between the PC network and up to 63 Networx locks. At its maximum, a Trilogy Networx system can comprise up to 32 gateways for the networking of up to 2000 locks or access controlled doors per account.
- Wall or ceiling mountable, compact gateway modules and are available in wireless/hardwired and wired-only versions (with Power Over Ethernet (POE) option). The hybrid model connects using either 802.11 or standard Ethernet cable; the wired versions use an RJ-45 Ethernet cable. Networx communications support both wired Ethernet 10BaseT and wireless 802.11
- Networx Gateways’ wireless coverage performance equals or surpasses that of 802.11, with each Gateway spanning up to 900’ clear field range or 50,000 square feet of indoor coverage
- For the fastest most reliable networked system, in discovery setup mode, the system will locate and DL-WINDOWS will display each lock’s signal strength at each installed gateway, so you can select it and optimise reliable communications and eliminate guesswork.
- Lock programming, user and usage data are stored locally at the battery-powered lock for uninterrupted door access usage in a power outage or server offline situation.